Why become a Member of Optimum Workforce Leadership?
Membership of Optimum WL is open to all businesses and individuals providing or supporting health and/or social care services. Our aim is to share learning and promote the excellent practices of our members at every opportunity with all our stakeholder partners.
We provide bespoke services to members that will help YOU to plan and develop YOUR businesses and workforce to deliver excellent person-centred care to YOUR clients, whilst meeting YOUR regulatory and contractual responsibilities.
Optimum WL will signpost members to the range of tools, information and guidance that have been developed by experts across a range of agencies and government departments. Members will also be made aware of events and resources that are available locally and have been designed specifically for them by ourselves and other stakeholder partners from the health and social care sector.
NCA and Optimum have partnered together to offer a range of benefits to NCA members. All members of NCA are automatically enrolled in Optimums Open Membership scheme.
What are the Membership Benefits for Open Members?
All Open Members of Optimum WL will receive the following benefits:
- Open Membership certificate
- Access to Social Care Information and Learning Service – SCILS on-line learning at a reduced price of £30 for the whole workforce in each provider setting.
- Discounts on competence assessment tools for the care certificate and other subjects
- Discounts on blended learning opportunities for staff
- Monthly electronic Newsletters packed with useful information for business and workforce development
- Email service promoting practical learning opportunities, useful resources, funded projects and health and social care partnership events
- Opportunity to promote YOUR events and best practice
- Access to dedicated website for Nottinghamshire and Nottingham City health and social care providers, with useful resources, documents and guidance
- Access to the Workforce Development Fund and friendly support to help you claim back funding for learning
- Information on Local Registered Managers Network Meetings
- Telephone access to a dedicated and knowledgeable team who can provide you with business and workforce planning and development support
All this at NO COST to employers
What are the Membership Benefits for Premium Members?
All Premium Members of Optimum WL will receive ALL aspects of Open Membership above PLUS:
- Access to Social Care Information and Learning Service – SCILS on-line learning for all staff AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
- Advanced notification of fully and partially funded development opportunities
- A premium member resource pack of benefits, toolkits and templates
- FREE initial coaching session for each Premium Member (could be used for supervision and development for managers, or to address challenges around evidencing CQC Key Lines of Enquiry)
- Telephone consultations to provide assistance in areas of business and/or workforce development as required
- Bespoke support to claim Workforce Development Fund monies
- Discounted consultancy in areas where action planning for improvement is required, for example to improve CQC ratings or local authority quality bandings
- 3 x Free places at the Optimum Annual Conference
- Discounted rates and discounts on learning and development packages, events, conferences and services
Open and Premium Members will:
- Display their membership certificate
- Uphold the Skills for Care Code of Practice and ensure that this is communicated to their workforce
- Sign up to Skills for Care Social Care Commitment
- Work to implement best practice in person-centred health and social care services
- Work towards implementing quality systems and procedures that help them to meet their regulatory and contractual responsibilities
- Commit to an active programme of Continuing Professional Development for themselves and for all employees and maintain records or passports for each employee to keep with them
- Pay all invoices in relation to membership and purchased products and services within 28 days of invoice date.
Membership will be based on a set 12 month period and members joining part way through a month will be charged on a pro-rata basis from the 1st of the month in which their application is received. These fees can be paid in total or in regular instalments.
Total cost per year
Total cost per month
Included with NCA Membership
Included with NCA Membership
* If you would prefer to pay monthly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. There may be an additional administration charge for this method of payment.